• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Brentford (a) predictions

Score prediction v Brentford?

• Palace win

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters
I think we’ll concede.
Frank is a very good coach of an athletic team , adept at set pieces and with a pacy and powerful front 3.
We’re likely to be without 2 of our front 3 which finished last season and this may well leave us less dangerous as an attacking unit (can only see Mateta used as a sub).
I’d be happy with 1-1 in the circumstances.

As a final point I’ve been looking at the squads that featured in the opening fixtures.
The likes of Villa, West Ham and Fulham have really bolstered their ranks and have good options on their benches.
We may need to do a bit more in the market to meet the high expectations of this season.

I believe that both A.Villa and W.Ham have acquired 8 players in pre-season, but Fulham have acquired 3 which includes Emile Smith Rowe.

As we havent beaten Brentford at their place since 1957, not one of our favourite venues, a draw is an expected result.

Back