peterboroeagle
Member
- Location
- peterborough
- Country
England
England
England
USA
Shame they spelt Leipzig wrong 😳
USA
England
England
Bang average fella.
I'd love to have seen your mush after reading my first comment!
Seriously a wonderful creation after a wonderful night my boy!
England
He had missed an E from Conference, so glad we went through all the spelling and words before he started!Shame they spelt Leipzig wrong 😳
England
When I put up my tattoo I had done after the FA Cup, wasn’t it you who had the old badge on your leg, but you had it removed because you hated it?Whatever floats your boat mate.
If you like it, fair play.
I went to every conference league game home and away.
Will never forget any of it , don’t need it drawn on my body.
But each to their own. 🔴🔵
England
When I put up my tattoo I had done after the FA Cup, wasn’t it you who had the old badge on your leg, but you had it removed because you hated it?
England
England
Christ, not a simple job then, thankfully I thought long and hard before I had mine done for that exact reasonYeah. Needs a couple more treatments to fully remove it.
England
You’ve got another arm though haven’t you?? 🤣I’ve had our 3 trophy wins tattooed under the club crest on my right inner forearm. One more trophy and I will run out of arm! What odds on that a couple of years ago 😬?
Christ, not a simple job then, thankfully I thought long and hard before I had mine done for that exact reason
England
Yeah already thought that 🤣 better start putting a tenner a week away just in case.Get the other leg done when we win the Europa 😬?
England
If I live another 30 years I think my tattoo will be the last thing on my mind🤣 if I’ve still got a mindHad mine done nearly 30 years ago. Liked it then, not so much now.