• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Marc Guehi

Was it clickbait? Palace seem to have considered the bid.

Can't see the harm in reading speculation over actual real transfer bids.

The only stuff I try to steer clear of are player suggestions for players we haven't actually put in bids for.

Was told earlier that there is a figure the club have in mind that if met then moves on to the next stage which is a conversation with the manager and the player.
Its believed by the person I spoke to that Newcastle have reached that figure but OG (understandably) wants to keep him and (more importantly) MG is happy where he is and really not excited by a potential move to Newcastle.
Therefore, the bid will be rejected. If Newcastle keep their word they will not return with a higher offer. What would be the point if the player isn't even fussed about them? There could obviously be further interest from other top clubs but I personally think this is the end of Newcastle's interest.

Lets face it, they're just not sexy enough.

Was told earlier that there is a figure the club have in mind that if met then moves on to the next stage which is a conversation with the manager and the player.
Its believed by the person I spoke to that Newcastle have reached that figure but OG (understandably) wants to keep him and (more importantly) MG is happy where he is and really not excited by a potential move to Newcastle.
Therefore, the bid will be rejected. If Newcastle keep their word they will not return with a higher offer. What would be the point if the player isn't even fussed about them? There could obviously be further interest from other top clubs but I personally think this is the end of Newcastle's interest.

Are you at liberty to expand upon your source who gave you this mine of information?
Is he a fan like the rest of us or is he an employee of the club(s)?

Yesterday you claimed that for Guehi not to move to Newcastle could be perceived as ‘a lack of self belief’ on his part .
Now they are not ‘sexy’ enough.
I’m confused.

They aren't in the Champions League and don't represent a significant upward step. Sure, they have a big fan base, but Newcastle is a dump.

Unlike Croydon, which is like Paradise
Yeah, but you have Landan just up the road. You also have some nice places to live close by.

We have cover for him if necessary, I think 65 million is excessive they can't stop bidding, add-ons too.

Not such a great fan as others, he makes errors.

OG saying to the german press he needed two players Sarr and Kamada, to make up for Olise, I don't think this is the same.

Just make up your minds please

😎

Back