• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham match thread

Daddyorc

Country
Ukraine
Palace: Henderson (GK), Muñoz, Chalobah, Lacroix, Guéhi, Mitchell, Lerma, Wharton, Eze, Sarr, Mateta

Subs: Turner (GK), Ward, Clyne, Kporha, Hughes, Schlupp, Kamada, Agbinone, Nketiah

Tottenham XI: Vicario, Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie, Kulusevski, Bissouma, Maddison, Johnson, Solanke, Moore.

Tottenham subs to follow

Unless it’s due to fitness I wouldn’t have dropped Hughes. Our best player so far this season and the only one to set the right tone.

Why do we keep playing Wharton when we know he isn’t fit?

Surely it’s just going to aggravate his injury even further?!
I expect in this case OG knows he has nothing to lose. If he doesn’t win one of the next two league games he is, in all likelihood, gone so Wharton being crocked won’t be his issue. It’s a final swing of the bat

Sarr starting is a positive. His pace could be key in us getting anything from this game. I'm also pleased Mateta is back in. I would have liked to have seen us switch to a back 4, but maybe Glasner just wanted some stability at the back after having to make a lot of changes this season.

I have consulted several fortune-telling cephalopods and they agree that Nketiah will come off the bench to snatch a late winner for us. 2-1 Palace.

Back