• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Mateta

PZ Eagle

Country
England
Just read on facebook (sorry forgotten how to do linky things] that JPM had a row with OG and has terminated his contract. It could be BS but if true not good news.
It's posted on an outfit called SOCCERCLAN.

Here's a link to the story, but frankly this site looks flaky to me. It also has a report about him sleeping with a team mate's wife.

Trollopolis.
Thank you Palace Old Geezer for Posting the link which proves I was not going bonkers when I made my post re this article.

i never knew a player could end his own contract this does have the fragrant smell of B S i do hope so any how !
They cant unless it is mutual, which it wont be, i did notice though when he was substituted against Chelsea it looked a bit Icey between him and Glasner

Here's a link to the story, but frankly this site looks flaky to me. It also has a report about him sleeping with a team mate's wife.

Trollopolis.
That site also has an article about a Tottenham player terminating their contract over a coaching dispute.

Anyway, don't worry, they now have an article saying we've signed a world class star.

Now I might be wrong, but....

that sounds like the biggest load of old b0ll0cks I've heard in a long time. The site is now down as well, so I think you can happily mark this down as a load of old 💩

Probably hoping it goes viral and people will visit the site which might raise some revenue with ads being displayed, think that's what most clickbait sites try to do.

This lot can't even do that right, to be called an amateur at click baiting has to be some kind of new low... 😆

Back