• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Prince Edouard at the Palace

Country
Netherlands
...sorry, too many minutes played per goal. Not scoring enough. At home nor away.

We have enjoyed the odd wonder goal in the past. But the past is another country. And his contributions to defensive duties ? i will leave that to somebody more knowledgeable than myself.

Some recent attacking legends : Zaha, Eze, Olise, and Mateta also had a purple patch.

Notwithstanding a disallowed goal for offside. Edouard is an attacking player lacking in attack ?

Can i invite any Eagles on here to disagree ?

Last edited:
...sorry, too many minutes played per goal. Not scoring enough. At home nor away.

We have enjoyed the odd wonder goal in the past. But the past is another country. And his contributions to defensive duties ? i will leave that to somebody more knowledgeable than myself.

An attacking player lacking in attack.

You like that phrase.

Notwithstanding a disallowed goal for offside. An attacking player lacking in attack ?

Only one defender to watch before the obvious pass Eze, plenty of time and space. Still he messes it up. Pretty unusual in a league like this, but Edouard classic. Utterly useless and would also struggle in League 2...

the heir to the Benteke Crown. Seems to be ruling by Divine-Right and unsackable.

....how many more disappointments must we endure ?

Donald Trump is currently unemployed. So the 72 year old is available to bolster us upfront. Although lacking in pace, he is good at dodging bullets and defensively renowned for building a good wall.

Last edited:
He is an example of why you should probably avoid buying any player from the Scottish Premier League.
Yes, but that applies to several leagues. The stats all look great for some strikers. A goal scored every other game, hattricks etc. Unfortunately, the statistics may conceal something essential. If you play in a weak league for the top club, you have more chances in three games than in the Premier League in half the season. And then a goal every other game can also mean a goal from 10 sitters.

Light weight, doesn't contribute enough attacking or defending, cant hold the ball up to save his life, misplaces passes, cant hit the target. All in all we have wasted enough time and effort on someone who has always been below par. Put him out on loan (if anybody would pay anything towards his wages), and if we cant find someone on loan, at least let one of the youngsters have a go, at least they'll run around and try.

Never want to see him in a Palace shirt again. Hope he’s gone by Friday night. We might as well have been playing with 10 men yesterday. The worst was the way he pulled out of tackles.

Yesterday, he was the weak link in our attacks time and time again, and as for his defending, don't get me started!

He's unlikely to go in this window (sadly), but at least his contract ends next summer.

Back