• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Who's going down from the Premier League?

Penge Eagle

Administrator
Staff member
Country
England
Ipswich, Leicester and Southampton are the bookies' favourites... Surely Forest or Bournemouth's time is up?

On yesterday's showing Ipswich could be in for a hard season. Yes, Liverpool are a good team but they could've got a real tonking.

I look at who went down last year compared to who came up.

It is a much tougher league this year. Added to which, more points will likely be taken from lower half teams by whoever eventually does go down. So the bottom half of the table might concertina with lots of clubs uncomfortably close to 18th place.

I think Ipswich will struggle. Beyond that it could be any of seven or eight other clubs. Depending on what squad we have come 1 September and how any new additions bed in, that may well include us.

I think us going down each year looks less likely. I like that the newly promoted teams nearly always go down. Let's hope we stay top flight for 100 years lol.

Last edited:
Whose going down this season??
Probably Palace if we lose Glasner.
Never mind,we will be the richest side in the Championship!!

Last edited:
"Everton, wolves and Leicester, we will finish 11th"

Interesting that you are predicting two of the promoted teams to stay up. I would not be surprised if this happened at all. Tougher league this year, and the mini league at the bottom will be vital, so the sooner we get up to speed the better.

I came on here solely to say “HaHa Everton” so replying to this post is perfect.

2-0 up in the 87th minute
Have a look at their fan site, don't know what it's called, Toffee Waffle or The Misery of Being Scouse or something, they are absolutely raging about the team, it's very entertaining as it always in when it's not us.
Textor must need his bumps felt if he's thinking of buying into that shambles.

having never been relegated from the Prem, Everton are ripe for the picking. Overdue a kick in the head and the eating of some humble pie. Every other medium-sized club has tasted such humiliation, even Man Citeh.

Only football Giants deserve to never get relegated. And Everton are now mere minnows. They have been circling the plughole of the Loo for at least 5 years now.

Back