• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Under 21s away vs Stevenage tomorrow

asquithd

Country
England
Hi all

Just trying to work out if I’m going to be alone in the away section tomorrow night at Stevenage, and indeed whether there actually IS an away section because I can’t see any mention of it from Palace

Stevenage appear to have one row of one block available to us

This game is being shown live on SkySports+ 19.00 ko.
I put it on for a bit, but it’s pretty dull and the usual men against boys, the only surprise is Stevenage are only 1-0 up

I can’t believe anyone would actually pay to watch that!! Each to their own I suppose, I’ve let the mrs put Holyoaks on because I’d had enough 🤣

I put it on for a bit, but it’s pretty dull and the usual men against boys, the only surprise is Stevenage are only 1-0 up

I can’t believe anyone would actually pay to watch that!! Each to their own I suppose, I’ve let the mrs put Holyoaks on because I’d had enough 🤣
have to agree. Watched about 15 min, including the goal, and it was pretty obvious there is no one was anywhere near even an occasional place on the 1st team bench.

Back