• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Trevoh Chalobah signs on loan

great signing, would have liked there to have been a purchase price agreed though.
That would've been ideal but if he settles in well will he want to go back after the way they've sidelined him and the way they've treated Gallagher? Maybe being away from Chelsea will show him what life is like away from a basket case of a club.

I’m not concerned about us not having a right to buy at the end of the loan. He is primarily here as cover for Riad who could be out for a couple of months.

Richards will probably be the one to suffer as I would imagine the order for preference on the pitch will be

Guehi
Lacroix
Chalobah
Richards
Riad
Anyone else in the squad
Holding

I’m not concerned about us not having a right to buy at the end of the loan. He is primarily here as cover for Riad who could be out for a couple of months.

Richards will probably be the one to suffer as I would imagine the order for preference on the pitch will be

Guehi
Lacroix
Chalobah
Richards
Riad
Anyone else in the squad
Holding
That may not be the only reason. We may want to see if he will be a suitable replacement for Guehi should Marc leave next Summer. If he is deemed to be then we may want to buy him from Chelsea who, I suspect, would be keen on a sale given that as an Academy product his fee would be pure profit

Back