• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Third kit

A lazy design, just a tweaked version of previous black kit. How about maybe one year not rotating between black, yellow or white and going for a completely different colour?

I like the shirt - However ( probs not the right place to post this so apologies in advance)

Did anyone see the Newcastle away kit reveal video ?
Great video, very uplifting if your a fan, the shirt is red & blue horizontal stripes instead of vertical, but its still gonna be a handful for Marc when Newcastle come to Selhurst Park (whoever he plays for) & the officials.

A lazy design, just a tweaked version of previous black kit. How about maybe one year not rotating between black, yellow or white and going for a completely different colour?
Yea I’ve got the one you’re talking about and it seems the only difference is the collar, which is why I like it, great kit with the sort of collar I like

The best of the continuously poor designs we are offered by the trainee designer at macron. Why can’t we just keep standardised red/blue stripe rather than these gimmicky designs.
We are known for our red/blue strips like other teams are known for black n white, gold, sky blue, claret n blue. Just keep in simple!!!
Rant over

Back