• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Things that do your head

There is a number in mathematics called Graham's Number which is so large that if every atom in the universe was turned into ink there wouldn't be enough to write it out.
And there are numbers which are higher.

Last edited:
Approximate number of stars in the universe
24 zeros or one septillion.
Google will do your head in 😂
loosely related, but chess.

More possible moves in a chess game than there are atoms in the universe. All on a simple 64 square board with some wooden pieces on it.

things that do your head.

- Queue-Jumpers.
- 'connected' people in the workplace, pulling strings to get an unfair advantage

- spoilt little rich kids
- Corner shops where they drop the change into your hand from a height of 18 inches. And all the coins get lost among the Mars bars.

- noisy feckers on Public Transport
- people who text while driving
- trashy celebrity culture, reality tv, fake cosmetic faces, re-hashed old songs, and unfunny comedians.

- "have you got any spare change".......well, i dont know. I am not dead yet.
- 99% of the output of Hollywood.

- The bizarre cultural agglomeration of American Tech giants, Capuccino culture and globalist Woke shyte.

- religious fanatics.....convinced that everybody else is wrong.
- Brighton
- Liars

- people who drive fast, anywhere near pedestrians, especially in Car Parks.
- Loud car stereos, with the windows open.

Last edited:

- Queue-Jumpers.
- 'connected' people in the workplace, pulling strings to get an unfair advantage

- Corner shops where they drop the change into your hand from a height of 18 inches. And all the coins get lost among the Mars bars.

- trashy celebrity culture, reality tv, fake cosmetic faces, re-hashed old songs, and unfunny comedians.

- The bizarre cultural agglomeration of American Tech giants, Capuccino culture and globalist Woke shyte.

- Brighton
- Liars

Thats what i said 😆

- Queue-Jumpers.

- Brighton
- Liars

You are Victor Meldrew and I claim my £5 prize

Because they do your head. Keep up Rudi.
At the same time they get away with charging 10 x what barbers do so maybe that's the reason.
Yeah there was some non binary idiot on twitter yesterday complaining that he/she gets asked what sex he/she is to determine price. Also asked if gay or whatever. Hairstyle? Shaved round the sides and floppy, curly natural on top like the boy teenagers have. Not styled at all imo.

Found it. He/she/it/whatever…

Add to the thread, the weirdness of multiple genders, gender fluid people. Trans this, trans that, more demands from fad seekers. A lot of gay people actually hate all this too. They looked forward to the day when they weren’t even asked if they were gay or it mattering even less. Then these trouble makers turned up adding new letters at the end.

Back