• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

That Billion+ pound club

Daddyorc

Country
Ukraine
I'm loving that the Broja transfer collapsed (although I feel for him). Also that they're likely stuck with Sterling and Chilwell as they gave them stupid contracts and can't unload them. I just hope that the Saudis don't bail them out.

Clearlake Capital and Todd Bohey are a joke.

p.s. as I write this they're 1 up in the 85th minute of the Europa Conference League against that powerhouse Servette. Crossing fingers that they get knocked out of that one too.

I've never really understood how a player can fail a medical at one club & be fit to pass at another -
I suppose it comes down to each clubs individual attitude to what they / their insurers consider acceptable risk -

Chelsea players under contract until 2033: Jackson, Palmer, Estevao Willian, Kendry Paez

Until 2032: Enzo Fernandez, Mike Penders

Until 2031: Mykhailo Mudryk, Pedro Neto, Filip Jorgensen, Moises Caicedo (+ one-year option), Renato Veiga (+1), Joao Felix

Until 2030: Robert Sanchez, Benoit Badiashile, Noni Madueke (+1), Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (+1), Malo Gusto, Deivid Washington (+1), Omari Kellyman (+1), Romeo Lavia

Chelsea players under contract until 2033: Jackson, Palmer, Estevao Willian, Kendry Paez

Until 2032: Enzo Fernandez, Mike Penders

Until 2031: Mykhailo Mudryk, Pedro Neto, Filip Jorgensen, Moises Caicedo (+ one-year option), Renato Veiga (+1), Joao Felix

Until 2030: Robert Sanchez, Benoit Badiashile, Noni Madueke (+1), Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (+1), Malo Gusto, Deivid Washington (+1), Omari Kellyman (+1), Romeo Lavia
Madness.
Never heard of some of them. Mike Penders? I thought they'd signed one of the Moody Blues. Not impossible with their signing policy.

Madness.
Never heard of some of them. Mike Penders? I thought they'd signed one of the Moody Blues. Not impossible with their signing policy.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I recall from numerous card, board and even video games growing up, typically little add-on Xmas presents, where you'd get a football game with made up players on it. That's what a reading of Chelsea's squad reminds me of.

Back