• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Thankfully police officer found not guilty in Kaba case

I'm surprised the BBC is not holding a national day of mourning

I pinched this from another site

"Unarmed , young musician, trainee architect, engaged father to be"

should have read;

"Former convict, with a restraining order and couple of drill songs, was trying to use a £70k car he didn't own (linked to an attempted firearms murder in a crowded night club the night before) as a weapon".

😀

Last edited:
I'm surprised the BBC is not holding a national day of mourning

I pinched this from another site

"Unarmed , young musician, trainee architect, engaged father to be"

should have read;

"Former convict, with a restraining order and couple of drill songs, was trying to use a £70k car he didn't own (linked to an attempted firearms murder in a crowded night club the night before) as a weapon".

😀

another promising young musician. Snatched from the World prior to his big break. Reminds me of the early demise of Mozart. Just think of all the amazing tunes we will now never hear ?

Follow the video footage below. Now try to tell me of his attempts to cooperate with the cops , his heeding of their warnings, or his respect for the life and limb of those in the vicinity of his vehicle. Hands up in the air while throttling the gas and slamming the car forwards.

Last edited:
A real loss to the country. I expect many of those protesting were his fellow gang members.

From the Mail so no doubt the BLM supporters on here wont believe it.

Last edited:
Our legal system is bonkers.

Back