• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

South African whelk stalls

georgenorman

Country
England
South Africa has the highest income inequality in the world and income inequality has risen in the post-apartheid period. 10% of South African households are responsible for some 52% of all expenditure. The poorest 10% of households contribute only 0.8% of all expenditure.
More than half the population of South Africa continues to live below the national poverty line. Poverty affects the black population worst. Few other countries have such pronounced disparities of wealth and income as South Africa.
The rate of unemployment in South Africa, in June 2023, was estimated to be 32% - 44%.
Social structures are unstable and crime is high compared with other countries. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of murder and rape. The murder of white farmers and their families is commonplace, often involving torture and the rape of white women.
The spread of HIV and AIDS is a major problem for South Africa’s society and economy – the country has one of the highest infection rates in the world. Around 7.6 million of the country’s 60 million people have HIV.
Power cuts throughout the country are routine are routine. People seeking whelks for supper are often disappointed.
What do the BBC, Western governments and the left in general say about all this? They shrug their shoulders in embarrassed silence.

South Africa has the highest income inequality in the world and income inequality has risen in the post-apartheid period. 10% of South African households are responsible for some 52% of all expenditure. The poorest 10% of households contribute only 0.8% of all expenditure.
More than half the population of South Africa continues to live below the national poverty line. Poverty affects the black population worst. Few other countries have such pronounced disparities of wealth and income as South Africa.
The rate of unemployment in South Africa, in June 2023, was estimated to be 32% - 44%.
Social structures are unstable and crime is high compared with other countries. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of murder and rape. The murder of white farmers and their families is commonplace, often involving torture and the rape of white women.
The spread of HIV and AIDS is a major problem for South Africa’s society and economy – the country has one of the highest infection rates in the world. Around 7.6 million of the country’s 60 million people have HIV.
Power cuts throughout the country are routine are routine. People seeking whelks for supper are often disappointed.
What do the BBC, Western governments and the left in general say about all this? They shrug their shoulders in embarrassed silence.
Why are you telling us this George? Sounds horrific. Just as well I have no plans to go.

Anyway, our mobile fishmonger visits the village farm shop twice a week and often has a supply of whelks available. Personally, I prefer cockles.

Why are you telling us this George? Sounds horrific. Just as well I have no plans to go.

Anyway, our mobile fishmonger visits the village farm shop twice a week and often has a supply of whelks available. Personally, I prefer cockles.
The genocide of white farmers in racist attacks was brought up in another thread. I thought attention should be brought to the ongoing disintegration of what was once Africa's most successful country. Also, hopefully, it will help in exposing the hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy of the Left.

Last edited:
Back