• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Songs To Die To

Country
England
This story amused me, I know it shouldn't, but.........

Not a surprise that Frank's My Way tops the list produced by the Marie Curie charity.

Not a surprise that Frank's My Way tops the list produced by the Marie Curie charity.

Yes my dad had that, 31 years later and I still have to switch it off if it comes on the radio 😔

Hey Jude, I think that's a song that make me want to kill myself to.

Life of Brian for me, Always Look on the Bright Side of life.

I can understand that Monkey - memories eh?

For what it's worth, as something of a Dylan fan, I'd probably go for 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door'.

To be honest I’ve never given it much thought because I’m not that bothered because I’ll be dead, but if I had to pick something I’d have to go for glad all over just to annoy all the Chelsea fans on the wife’s side 😇

My Mrs says she has a play list planned for me.
Won’t tell me what it is though and also assumes I’ll be the first to go (I will be if she has anything to do with it !).

A Palace-supporting friend of mine, who was one of the most anti-social people I've known, had "Glad all over" at his funeral.🙁

Always remember the 0-0 away to Doncaster in the Sheffield Wednesday Survival Sunday season when we all drifted away at the end of the game to those that were there singing "Three Little Birds" ....."Don't worry, about a thing, cos every little thing's going to be alright"
Seemed appropriate to play that at the end of her funeral in June 😒

Back