• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Rwanda? Surely not!

If the Germans pull this off, it'll make Starmer look the stupid, ignorant, weak, petty minded and incompetent politician he really is.

Also helps cement the view that the UK has become an international laughing stock.

If the Germans pull this off, it'll make Starmer look the stupid, ignorant, weak, petty minded and incompetent politician he really is.

Also helps cement the view that the UK has become an international laughing stock.
This has put him in a lose lose situation.
If he says no and loses the 700 million claimed to have been spent it’s a why not moment and if he says yes it shows his agenda with immigration.
What a tosser 😂

Denmark and the UN have are already using Rwanda, I believe
Maybe Spider, but what makes this worse is that the Germans, as I understand, are planning to use the facilities that our millions of pounds have already paid for.

When the UK Supreme Court ruled the plan to be unlawful it was because it would breach British and international human rights laws and agreements. Have those international laws changed?

Thought I misheard on the radio, but confirmed in the Independent. Government considering solving overcrowding in prison by sending some to Estonia. Couldn’t make it up.

Back