• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Rayan Ait-Nouri

doombear

Country
England
The latest name being bandied about on click bait. IM wouldn't say no as he's certainly an upgrade on Mitchell when to being a LWB but £30m seems a but steep. However, if Wolves do want Johnstone as is being mooted in the same article, who knows?

PS. And, yes, Eagleman 13, I know you don't like this site - I'm just posting what's out there.

Madueke ripped him a new one today. If we buy this bloke, Madueke can do it all over again next weekend.
Ha-Ha. Yes if he wanted a move he certainly did himself no favours today. What you gain in attack you lose in defense
When the window opened, if we could have kept Olise, a world-class left wing back was my first option as we pretty well had the match of all teams, bar the top two, otherwise in our starting lineup and this is such a key position under Glasner. Mitchell could have played back up as LWB and LCB.
How ambitions and priorities have changed

BTW I think I can guess why he may want to leave. £10k a week. Are any of our starting players so poorly paid?

If liverpool interest real, reference to us is just agent speak to knock up the price to THEM.

The latest name being bandied about on click bait. IM wouldn't say no as he's certainly an upgrade on Mitchell when to being a LWB but £30m seems a but steep. However, if Wolves do want Johnstone as is being mooted in the same article, who knows?

PS. And, yes, Eagleman 13, I know you don't like this site - I'm just posting what's out there.
No worries DB, I think Lanzo mentioned him a day or so ago.

I think we all realise cover is desperately needed for Mitchell who often still looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

I remember Palace were rumoured to want him when he was 17/18 and then a year or so later (I think) he ended up at Wolves. Their fans seem amused by the idea he might move to us as they think he's destined for a top club like Liverpool. Would Palace pay £30 million for a left-wingback? I feel like that sort of fee is only going to go on a striker or flair player who will sell shirts and put bums on seats, but who knows.

Back