• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

QPR away - 17th

twcpfc

Country
England
Hi all - I know it's a long shot but does anyone with a large amount of loyalty points think they could pick up one or two extra QPR tickets. I've got 7k and 6k but trying to go as a group of 3 and not sure if it will be enough. Dms open if anyone can help

QPR sold its tickets already. Nothing from CPFC - anybody know the deal? Would like to go.

Maybe later today or tomorrow.

I didn't like it when club suddenly put Brentford tickets on sale with little notice. Much better when can give a few days warning.

yes ballot notice has gone up today. I submitted - let’s see!

Is ballot for fans that won't have enough points for ticket. I've got 9500+ but remember entering ballot for Brentford when they first went up and Luton last season.

Away end will sell out pretty quickly, it's not huge.

Home stands have LOADS of tickets for sale. If they let you set up an account then get some on the side down towards the Palace end, would be better than nothing.

Yes I am also looking for a ticket for QPR v Palace. If anyone has a spare ticket I would be more than grateful to buy it off them. Please DM me.

Thank you in advance
Steve

Back