• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Now we have two tier judiciary

It's fantastic news. Really positive. Because it shows, once again, the incredible double standards we now live under.

Sending even more people to the Right. Love it!

Two points on this. Firstly this is a clear example of racism, stating that people's political views should be based on their skin colour, which if you follow through the logic is the most divisive thing imaginable, as it necessarily pits people against each other on the basis of ethnicity.

However, double standards apart, do I really think that this lady wandering along with her placard is worthy of the time and expense of our police and criminal justice system, and deserving of a criminal record ? No I don't. I think we all need to calm down a bit (but double standards raise the temperature instead).

My position is that no one should be brought to court for stuff like this.

That said, I fully agree with holers pointing out the double standards on display.

White people are judged differently because the left think we need to be subject to 'equity'....which is their 'get out of jail free' card for being racist against whites.

Gay race communism.

It's fantastic news. Really positive. Because it shows, once again, the incredible double standards we now live under.

Sending even more people to the Right. Love it!

Unlikely. 'The Right' still only gets 0.1% of votes and only a tiny proportion of terror related violence.

The story below didn't exactly turn the UK into 1930's Germany. Cos the Brits are basically peace-loving. Seeking justice the legal way.

Two Tier ? how was the levels of protection, given to vulnerable girls, so abject ? meanwhile such huge enthusiasm to crucify people writing hurty words ?

Last edited:
Back