• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Noni Madueke

Lanzo-Ad

Country
Spain
This is the player we should try for, Left footed right winger, 22, English, Chelsea need money, he isn't going to get in above Neto, or Mudryk, on 100k a week so similar to our top earners, the whole system doesn't work without a left footed attacking player on the Right, time to open the purse wider.

I agree that he's a good player - possibly a top player. However, can't imagine us paying 50 mil or more.
In the past, I would have agreed, but in the past we didn't have the money. Much depends on what the club's plans are for the £80m+ they've received for this window's outgoings (I'm assuming the £26m we've spent was in the transfer pot already). If the money's for paying back Textor or towards the redevelopment then no, we wouldn't countenance such a move but if it's available for transfers, who knows? In saying that, I'm not suggesting we pay such a sum for Madueke.

Chelsea signed Madueke for approximately £31 Mill. I don't suspect to see him at our club in the foreseeable future.
I know, but their financial position has changed a lot since then, and i don't see anyone buying Sterling, and a loan is no good to them.

He’s just scored for Chelsea, clearly he’s in their plans now and is not out in the cold like a lot of their players, we’ve got more chance of signing Peter Osgood

They are keeping Neto back, from facing this old club. Madueke will not play next week and not get much game time
Chelsea have got a group of players who are not training with the main squad that they are trying to offload, the manager has made this clear, Maduake is clearly not one of them as he is playing and scoring

Give it up Lanzo, he’s going nowhere

Back