• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Maxwell Cornet

MFW94

Country
England
Apparently we are trying to hijack his loan move to Southampton.

I know hes played LWB and LW in the past so wouldnt be against this as a loan solution

I wouldn't be against this. He looked good at Burnley if a bit inconsistent. An Ivory Coast winger? Could work.

The weird thing with this one is that it was widely reported that we missed out at the eleventh hour in signing him in January, so if we wanted him then and we seemingly still want him, why has taken until now to try again. It seems very odd to me. Of course, West Ham could be feeding the rumours to push Southampton for all we know.

He hasn't done much for years but he did look good in the first half of the season he spent at Burnley. Not sure how much of an upgrade he would be on Schlupp though.

ideal competition for Mitchell at lwb - roll on the cornet jokes, likes to blow his own trumpet, I scream with excitement at the prospect of his arrival, he is the nuts says a reliable sauce, his weekly salary should be hundreds and thousands etc ...

The weird thing with this one is that it was widely reported that we missed out at the eleventh hour in signing him in January, so if we wanted him then and we seemingly still want him, why has taken until now to try again. It seems very odd to me. Of course, West Ham could be feeding the rumours to push Southampton for all we know.

He hasn't done much for years but he did look good in the first half of the season he spent at Burnley. Not sure how much of an upgrade he would be on Schlupp though.
Agreed not sure about him, i did hear he faked an injury once when it was too cold outside?

This would be a low expectation signing. Signing Cornet is not ambitious enough.

Back