• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Mark Travers

Quite a straightforward, half-decent, no-thrills keeper from what I recall.

PL experience, 25 years old, 6'3" and probably isn't demanding the world.

Fits the bill.
if this doesn't happen maybe a loan for 1 of about 5 Chelsea goalies who won't get a squad place

According to SSN, Palace & Wolves have agreed a deal, bout £10m. We have already bought another 'keeper who has been added to the 1st team squad. Not sure we will buy another 'keeper now.

Could be wrong tho.
The other keeper we signed was Louie Moulden who played for the under 21's the other day. I'm not sure that it's envisaged that he would be back-up to Henderson just yet

Apropos Mark Travers I recall seeing him make his debut for Bournemouth a few years back and he made some impressive saves. I cannot recall Bournemouth's opponents, many years have passed since then and I am a tad advanced in years !

Travers actually scored for Bournemouth's U21 team against Eastleigh in the Hampshire Senior Cup final, heading in from a corner.

Apropos Mark Travers I recall seeing him make his debut for Bournemouth a few years back and he made some impressive saves. I cannot recall Bournemouth's opponents, many years have passed since then and I am a tad advanced in years !

Travers actually scored for Bournemouth's U21 team against Eastleigh in the Hampshire Senior Cup final, heading in from a corner.

Back