Main Stand redevelopment thread

Homeowners pay what they are quoted.
If I quote £550 to skim a bedroom and it’s done in a day , that’s what’s being paid.

If you quoted £550 to skim a bedroom that could be done in a day (one person) then you’ll have a free day because no-ones paying that.

My gardener £200 per day, electrician £300, plumber £350, carpenter £220, decorator £200 and plasterer £300.

All are absolutely first class and ones I have used for years (Near Outwood in Surrey).
 
If you quoted £550 to skim a bedroom that could be done in a day (one person) then you’ll have a free day because no-ones paying that.

My gardener £200 per day, electrician £300, plumber £350, carpenter £220, decorator £200 and plasterer £300.

All are absolutely first class and ones I have used for years (Near Outwood in Surrey).

Ok. I’ve got 10 vans out everyday and we are always flat out.

I’m not saying I always quote £550 for a bedroom, sometimes less sometimes more.

We never work on a day rate. Every job is priced, so you pay what the price is, whether it takes a day or a week.
 
What about my 3 visits per game to the now sadly demolished Stanley Stephenson lounge? Too big a queue now in the Wright and Bright so fans are having to watch the second half sobering up in the Stand 😳. Maybe Parish will improvise with a pop up bar instead immortalising some nearly forgotten ex Palace ‘great.’ ‘The Alan Whittle Pub’ or ‘The Mel Blyth Retreat’ or ‘The Jerry Murphy Irish Bar’ ?
 
What about my 3 visits per game to the now sadly demolished Stanley Stephenson lounge? Too big a queue now in the Wright and Bright so fans are having to watch the second half sobering up in the Stand 😳. Maybe Parish will improvise with a pop up bar instead immortalising some nearly forgotten ex Palace ‘great.’ ‘The Alan Whittle Pub’ or ‘The Mel Blyth Retreat’ or ‘The Jerry Murphy Irish Bar’ ?
Some people from the SS lounge come into the Glaziers upstairs where there's a new bar as well as the old one.
 
Homeowners pay what they are quoted.
If I quote £550 to skim a bedroom and it’s done in a day , that’s what’s being paid.
£550 for a room is actually a good price. I’ve had plasterers (to be fair, very good ones) wanting £850 for a room. £550 for a room if its decent quality is a benchmark and if you can crack a room out in a day thats good going for the main contractor and the plasterer.
 
Is this now check a trade Lol !!!
DO NOT TRUST CHECK A TRADE!!!!!! It got bought out by home serve years ago and its utter bollocks now. Use Google and check google reviews and Trustatrader is still ok though a bit of a dying brand now because most builders are getting found directly via google or AI now.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top