• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Heroes

Tom Waits.....for music

Alan Turing......for science....the poor fecker got fecked by his ungrateful government.

For Sport.......Dwight Gayle for Crystanbul or the 20 year old Mike Tyson

Politics.........all a pack of cv.nts. Especially the ones pretending to be nice, noble, or moral.
Respect to any politician who stays poor and/or takes the difficult road for matters of principle. Especially that bloke who stood up to Pablo Escobar and got machine gunned while speaking at a political rally. A martyr to the cause.

Last edited:
Tom Waits.....for music

Alan Turing......for science....the poor fecker got fecked by his ungrateful government.

For Sport.......Dwight Gayle for Crystanbul or the 20 year old Mike Tyson

Politics.........all a pack of cv.nts. Especially the ones pretending to be nice, noble, or moral.
Respect to any politician who stays poor and/or takes the difficult road for matters of principle. Especially that bloke who stood up to Pablo Escobar and got machine gunned while speaking at a political rally. A martyr to the cause.
Great Pick, A truly underrated artist, for me "Small Change" is the best album i know, all songs lyrically a mini masterpiece, also "Nighthawks at the Diner" another classic album

Excellent choice, absolute comedy genius, I watch their little 20 minute shorts films over and over and they still crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣😎
That's his genius ,Ollie was brilliant too of course. When you know what's going to happen in a 90+ year old film you've seen many times and it still makes you laugh you know it's something special.

That's his genius ,Ollie was brilliant too of course. When you know what's going to happen in a 90+ year old film you've seen many times and it still makes you laugh you know it's something special.
I don’t know whether you’ve seen it or not on Amazon prime? A really good documentary on them. They were inseparable and best friends off screen as well and made each other laugh constantly. Quite moving actually how close they were

Heroes

Anybody who swam against the tide to speak out for the truth as they saw it. And often suffered for their virtue.

- Galileo
- Darwin

- Johnny Rotten.....on outing Jimmy Savile
- That cop who identified Peter Sutcliffe, as the Yorkshire Ripper, and got soundly kicked by his employers.

Back