• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Has Anyone Actually Bought Anything from TEMU?

Country
England
TEMU are constantly offering ridiculous deals on all manner of goods from drones to shoes.

I don't trust them. Do you?

My old man schooled me to work on the principle that if it looks too good to be true steer clear.

Some of this stuff is so cheap the quality must be poor.

The only person I know who has bought anything was a notorious cheapskate at work who got a huge tool set for a few quid. Quality was so poor the set was useless as it just broke or cracked on first use.

My old man schooled me to work on the principle that if it looks too good to be true steer clear.

Some of this stuff is so cheap the quality must be poor.

The only person I know who has bought anything was a notorious cheapskate at work who got a huge tool set for a few quid. Quality was so poor the set was useless as it just broke or cracked on first use.
Doesn't surprise me at all. It'll be interesting to see if anyone has good things to say.

Although I didn't buy them (the supporters club did) I did these for the Manhattan & Hoboken Scousers they got them off Temu & I have to say the quality of the shirt was on a par with club shop shirts.
They are a straight copy of Liverpools 3rd strip from last year & in a store about 90 bucks these were 14

Attachments

• 20231218_165908.webp
    20231218_165908.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231220_180455_736.webp
    IMG_20231220_180455_736.webp
    204.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231220_180455_787.webp
    IMG_20231220_180455_787.webp
    208.1 KB · Views: 2
TEMU are constantly offering ridiculous deals on all manner of goods from drones to shoes.

I don't trust them. Do you?
The amount of their stuff I deliver in my job, suggests they are trusted.

Another company my wife uses a lot are called shein. I think that's the correct spelling. Very good quality gear and very cheap. A Chinese company I believe. Tons of their stuff gets sent out too.

At those prices and quality; I doubt other countries will be able to compete. I guess that's the idea. China being the chosen new super power.

Doesn't surprise me at all. It'll be interesting to see if anyone has good things to say.

If the stuff from the company shein is anything to go by. Then it's good quality and cheap.

Why? Because China appears to have been funded heavily over the last few years to become the new superpower. They are beating us on price and quality

I kept getting Temu coming up on my Facebook feed with deals that looked too good to be true, so I thought I'd do a test purchase of a pair of shorts. I payed by paypal as I'm not comfortable giving card numbers to this type of company.

The shorts arrived in about 10 days and were perfect.

My wife uses Shein all the time.

I bought a couple of pairs of shorts for the gym.
Quality was good, delivered ahead of schedule so I bought another pair and a bucket hat.

I recently bought some garage peg boards from Temu. On the advertisement they looked identical to a set I had bought on Amazon. Having installed them I just needed a couple more and the Temu ones were about a quarter of the price I’d paid on Amazon. Ordering was straightforward and they arrived about 9 days later (but slightly earlier than originally indicated). They were EXACTLY the same as the ones I’d bought on Amazon and were perfectly good. Not very well packaged though (no protection).

The negative thing for me was ever since ordering I have been absolutely bombarded on my phone with pop up notifications, texts & emails from Temu offering money off, credit towards future purchases and other such promotions.

It totally brassed me off and was a totally unnecessary marketing stunt. Never known anything quite like it, would literally get 20 a day!

I use Temu a lot, from watch batteries to shower curtains, cheap as chips and not really had an issue, just check the dimensions first as my "drunken garden gnome" is about 6" long and that is not an euphemism.
1724660522541.webp

I recently bought some garage peg boards from Temu. On the advertisement they looked identical to a set I had bought on Amazon. Having installed them I just needed a couple more and the Temu ones were about a quarter of the price I’d paid on Amazon. Ordering was straightforward and they arrived about 9 days later (but slightly earlier than originally indicated). They were EXACTLY the same as the ones I’d bought on Amazon and were perfectly good. Not very well packaged though (no protection).

The negative thing for me was ever since ordering I have been absolutely bombarded on my phone with pop up notifications, texts & emails from Temu offering money off, credit towards future purchases and other such promotions.

It totally brassed me off and was a totally unnecessary marketing stunt. Never known anything quite like it, would literally get 20 a day!
I guessed this might happen and that's what puts me off buying from them. Cheap they may be, but probably not worth the hassle.

Amazon and eBay's follow up marketing is bad enough.

Back