• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Everton away - 28th September

Dnjc

Country
England
How big a trip is it? Looks like 4 hours each way. Anybody who has done this give me an idea how long it takes all in from south London?

CPISA have asked the club to make this a 'Palace away day' and provide free coach travel for all supporters.
As it's their last season at Goodison Park before the take possession of the new 52,888 stadium at Bramley Moore Dock. We will know more about the decision at our meeting with the club next week.

Hi all,

Any chance of two spares for father & son travelling from Ireland?
Ready to book flights.
Gold & gold junior members.
Can't buy home tickets anymore now Ticketmaster have f**ked it so may aswell travel away

The club have said today that they have taken up the full allocation of tickets for the Everton away match on Sat 28th September however they will not be providing free coach travel. This is due to the very high cost of quotations they received from coach companies.
Tickets not on sale yet.

How big a trip is it? Looks like 4 hours each way. Anybody who has done this give me an idea how long it takes all in from south London?
It's a long old slog on the coach. Did it 2 seasons ago for a Thursday night game leaving Selhurst at 12.15pm and arriving back at Selhurst at 4am on the Friday morning!! And to add insult to injury we were 2-0 up at half time and lost 3-2!!

Get the train if you can. However a return for this trip was quite pricey when I got the tickets a couple of weeks back. Was £110 I think. Would of gone up since then as well.

It's a long old slog on the coach. Did it 2 seasons ago for a Thursday night game leaving Selhurst at 12.15pm and arriving back at Selhurst at 4am on the Friday morning!! And to add insult to injury we were 2-0 up at half time and lost 3-2!!

Get the train if you can. However a return for this trip was quite pricey when I got the tickets a couple of weeks back. Was £110 I think. Would of gone up since then as well.

If you're going by train, try using Avanti Superfare https://www.avantisuperfare.co.uk/. It's a lot cheaper and they have tickets up to Liverpool Lime Street from Euston. Think it works as a standby service where they select your train a day before. £30 return last time I checked. Worth a shot.

1 Adult Ticket for Everton away in the lower tier Block LV4 selling for face value £30.

It's a digital wallet ticket sent to the buyer via email.

Payment through Bank Transfer or Paypal (Friends and Family Option)

Have sold on here many times before and so 100% tried and tested as safe.

If interested PM only with "Everton Away Ticket" in the subject line and state your specified payment method.

Many Thanks

Looks like all the seats remaining are restricted view - does anyone know how bad the restriction is in the Lower Bullens?
If the seats are at the back of the stand then they're similar to the seats at the very back of the Arthur Wait Stand where you literally get a reduced window of view due to the low hanging roof of the stand and the people in front of you... I only know this as I sat in a restricted view seat at Goodison a few seasons ago.

You also need to remember that the vast majority of people stand in away sections so this reduces your view further.
Would also be worth checking that there are no pillars you could get stuck behind like you can in the Arthur Wait Stand as well.

If the seats are at the back of the stand then they're similar to the seats at the very back of the Arthur Wait Stand where you literally get a reduced window of view due to the low hanging roof of the stand and the people in front of you... I only know this as I sat in a restricted view seat at Goodison a few seasons ago.

You also need to remember that the vast majority of people stand in away sections so this reduces your view further.
Would also be worth checking that there are no pillars you could get stuck behind like you can in the Arthur Wait Stand as well.
Yeah I don’t mind the standing it’s just whether there’s pillars which it’s proving difficult to find out - looks like it’s either fine or you see almost nothing!

Back