• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Eddie Nketiah signs for Palace

It got announced now BECAUSE it’s late.

Parish likes a bit of theatre.

he's always looked decent but you may not rate Havertz or Jesus but they're internationals who are chosen by top clubs who pay top dollar - you have to be abs top notch in a global context to put players of that behind you in the queue - the fact that that he couldn't establish himself as Arsenal's number one should not put anyone off, unless you're seriously delusional, he wanted out a couple of years back bcos he knew the score, he signed a five year contract to guarantee Arsenal a decent sale price rather than cement a long term career move, you can trust Doogie and Ollie, we've always wanted him and rated him - I expect him to be a great success. Welcome Eddie!

freed,he knoew the score and we wanted to pay £10mil rather than q20, he signed a fove year deal wo

Then get a job as a pundit and never mention them.
I was a huge fan of wrighty back in the day absolutely loved the man. However the manner of his departure and his over celebrations when scoring against us killed that for me. In fact it killed it for all Palace players.

Whilst I enjoyed watching Dougie, Zaha, Olise and Eze to name a few I have never felt the same about players since. Enjoy them whilst you can but I do not expect any loyalty beyond their pay cheque.

I guess I am just old and cynical these days.

Back