• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Brentford away 18/8 tickets thread

Since you previously posted that you will be 'outside the ground' are you a tout?
By stating I will be outside ground, I merely mean I will try to the very last minute to attend the match, seeing as getting a spare before then seems unlikely, but, I'll be there, and if someone is unlucky enough not to be able to make it, I'll pay the 30 quid for the ticket they aren't able to use

By stating I will be outside ground, I merely mean I will try to the very last minute to attend the match, seeing as getting a spare before then seems unlikely, but, I'll be there, and if someone is unlucky enough not to be able to make it, I'll pay the 30 quid for the ticket they aren't able to use
It was actually the other post that " I'll 100% take one or any number available!!", coupled with "I'll be outside the ground" that started that alarm bells ringing, as in...... who else does that? 🤔

It was actually the other post that " I'll 100% take one or any number available!!", coupled with "I'll be outside the ground" that started that alarm bells ringing, as in...... who else does that? 🤔
about a dozen of us wld like to go, but no luck getting any ticket so far, but ye, a few of us are prepared to go the extra mile (4 miles maybe) in the hope of getting in last minute, or watch it on a tv if no luck

Back