• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Liverpool Predictions.

Jacey

Country
England
Clinton asserts that we are bang in trouble and an inevitable defeat at the hands of Liverpool will consolidate our place in the bottom three.
Can see us losing this one 3-1.

clinton-morrison-drops-bang-in-trouble-claimhttps://www.givemesport.com-during-crystal-palace-v-everton/

Last edited:
We have played about 30 minutes of good football in all games this season and maybe 45 minutes in some. Last seasons renaissance saw us playing at a high level for over 75 minutes with high pressing and tempo!

That said we are still a good side with a good coach but definitely underperforming.

The next game we play at those levels including Liverpool we will win.

Probably a game too soon so it’s a 1-2 for me with encouraging signs!!

Clinton asserts that we are bang in trouble and an inevitable defeat at the hands of Liverpool will consolidate our place in the bottom three.
Can see us losing this one 3-1.

clinton-morrison-drops-bang-in-trouble-claimhttps://www.givemesport.com-during-crystal-palace-v-everton/

Much as I love Clinton, how the bloody hell can we be in trouble after 6 games? A lot of pundits and fans change with the wind. You’re as good as your last game or games, and if we did pull of a shock against Liverpool, which we know we can be capable of, all will be right with the palace world again

Where are we weakest defensively?
It could be argued firstly, when hit on the counter attack, and secondly, in defending set pieces.

Where are Liverpool strong?
Rapid counter attacks through the likes of Salah and Dias, and from set pieces with the delivery of Trent Alexander and dominance of Van Dyke and Konate.
I could see Liverpool scoring 2 quite easily.
1-3 would be my prediction.

I’m hoping for a shock like a few years ago under Warnock when a Bolassie inspired Palace beat Liverpool and Jedinak scored with a 25 yard free kick.

if we can't beat Everton or Leicester, what hope have we with this one?. The only hope is we can keep it half decent and respectable!

Back