• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

61st min applause vs Leicester

MrRobbo

Country
England
Morning HOL

Over the summer my uncle, Mickey Garcia, a season ticket holder in the lower Holmesdale, died suddenly and unexpectedly.

We are bringing his wife and daughters down to the Pawson’s and the game so they can experience his favourite type of Saturday.

Please join us in getting an applause going at ‘61 mins’ on Saturday.

Morning HOL

Over the summer my uncle, Mickey Garcia, a season ticket holder in the lower Holmesdale, died suddenly and unexpectedly.

We are bringing his wife and daughters down to the Pawson’s and the game so they can experience his favourite type of Saturday.

You'll have my contribution MrRobbo.

I'm sorry to hear of Mickey's passing and offer my condolences.

Morning HOL

Have you contacted the club and asked them to put something up on the board for all to see?

Back