• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Dog sitter needed for home match duration Norwood area

Country
England
Hello r&B army,
Ive had a change of circumstance and living on my own, got a dog called doug(ie) Freeddog who is big but very calm and very friendly but I am struggling to find a regular sitter for home games. I live in cambridge and need to train commute to matches. I could bring him to games and drop him in a house for the duration of the match. He wouldnt need any exercise and loves other dogs and company and children etc. Anyone interested in a bit of pocket money whilst the game is on , and have someone at home not coming to the game?
thanks in advance
Marcus

Attachments

• doug.webp
    doug.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 8
vaguely remember a British Bulldog (or similar breed) going to matches in the early 90s, and possibly a fox on the pitch once too. Don't suppose you can bring it along?

My wife or 17 year old daughter could maybe help. I live 5 miles from the ground and am a season ticket holder. We have a friendly dog too.
thank you for considering this. Can we talk off line, my number is (mobile no. removed). My concern would be getting the dog to you before the game which could be a real hassle as 5 miles in london traffic.... unles you are near a railway station

Last edited by a moderator:
Back