• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

24/25 Gold Memberships

Isley46

Country
England
Anyone know if this seasons gold memberships will allow purchase of two tickets per membership?
Was the case previously but not clear on the club website if that's still the case now.

On the page on the club website giving details about the sale of tickets for the Liverpool and Spurs games which go on sale to Gold members on Monday 2nd September, it states these games are Category A games and supporters can buy 2 tickets each. For Category B games - eg a midweek game against Wolves in February - I think supporters are allowed to buy 4 tickets. So I think with a Gold membership, you will be able to buy 2 tickets for all home games and 4 for the less popular games.

I hope that helps.

Fernside Eagle

Is a physical membership or anything supposed to arrive? Or e membership card for my iPhone?? So far all I’ve got is a free mug with palace fan chants programmed into the box and a generalised letter from Ollie. Nothing else.

Is a physical membership or anything supposed to arrive? Or e membership card for my iPhone?? So far all I’ve got is a free mug with palace fan chants programmed into the box and a generalised letter from Ollie. Nothing else.
It's an e membership to your registered phone which I've downloaded to my Google pay. You might find it in your account under the memberships quick link. I got mine the day they were released & got the download after about 10 days. Hope that helps.

Back